-
January 15th, 2003, 09:25 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Ok...
Umm..There's this guy that I haven't talked to in over a year...He and I were very close..Berry and Ghostie should know who I'm talkin about...anyways..we last spoke end of Nov or beginnin of Dec 2001 with him sayin that when he got home he'd find a way to call me or email me to let me know he made it home ok...well now here it is over a year later and I haven't heard anything...Now I have an address(its his parents) of where he lived when he and I first met...I verified today that that is still their address today...Like I said he and I were very close...A trully special bond he and I had..
I think he backed away cuz at the time I was married and he didnt' want to be the one to cause a family to end...And now as you all well know I'm divorced...
Now what I'm wondering is...Should I go ahead and write to him at his parents address and jus ask how hes doin? what do you all think??
-
January 16th, 2003, 03:37 AM
#2
Inactive Member
(Hostboard is soooo slow lately)
k- Father Dave says: why were u talkin' to this guy when you waz married?
then he answers your question: yep- send him a simple card that says "HOW YA DUNE?" (i have a copyright on "howya dune" so watch it as in "sand dune") then just wait...
that is all... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
January 16th, 2003, 05:39 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I say go ahead and write a letter, but do so with caution..... with little to no expectation of a response. (Easier said then done) if you get one, then it will be a bonus. You never know unless you try and I know I would rather live knowing I put effort in then regrets the fact I never bothered and walk away.....spending my life wondering about it....go for it....just don't be doing it with expectations I guess is what I am saying....Making sure your doing so for the right reasons and not the wrong.....
So there you go little lady......my meager advise.
-
January 16th, 2003, 01:06 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="lucida handwriting,arial,sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#CCCCFF"><font size=2 face="lucida handwriting,arial,sans-serif">Originally posted by Father Dave:
I think it's too soon for you to be in a relationship...but what do I know?
</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
i know this didn't come from you dave.......were you drinking?
thunder gurl write the letter but remember men can be fukkres sometimes, caution on the response it could say a matter of anything........*smooch.
*shakes my head at dave.
-
January 16th, 2003, 04:26 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
at that time we were jus very close friends and my marriage wasn't the best...
See sweetie..I more so married him cuz I was stupid*L*....I don't know...I thought I loved him...and we did have a baby together and I lived with him already...I know now i shouldn't have...but thats in the past...I jus hope ...this guy isn't...I'd like to stay friends with him...he was a good guy*smooches dave*
Thanks hon [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
January 16th, 2003, 04:38 PM
#6
Inactive Member
i say the past is past...don't sell yerself sort...if he was interested before he will be interested now.
I think it's too soon for you to be in a relationship...but what do I know?
da dave [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
January 17th, 2003, 01:42 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Awwwwww thats got to be the nicest thing that has been said to me since I have been @ AW....Thanks Summer...I am here for you whenever you need me.... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
About this letter I say write it. He might appreciate that you still care after all this time and that you are still his friend. It is the thought that counts right? I thinks its sweet what your doing and very thoughtful... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
January 17th, 2003, 02:28 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
He's a good guy..he deserves this..lots a stuff was goin on..and I jus wanna make sure all is well...I'd do it with any of my friends...cuz I'm jus a mushy chick*L*....*hugs wiqued somemore* welcome gurl
-
January 17th, 2003, 04:59 AM
#9
HB Forum Owner
Well I basically was goin to write the letter to let him know I was wonderin how he was doin and that I missed talkin to him...Lot of rough stuff had gone on in his life in the time we knew each other and well...I jus want to know all is well...I'm not really writing the letter for any other reason than my curiousity as to how he and his family are goin......
Thanks for the advice....*smooches dave and says* honey I'm not doin it for a relationship*L*..
*dips tee and licks here and says in my happy do me voice* do me tee
*hugs wiqued cuz I can and I loves her as much as all the rest of y'all*
-
January 17th, 2003, 05:03 AM
#10
Inactive Member
I know all about finding old friends...on some I wasted my time, but I tried and I am glad I did..... but others I hadn't talk to in 12-17 yrs was so worth the effort and time I took to write and hunt down...its been amazing......one girl specifically cried so much and said she had no idea someone cared so much...I am a old romantic at heart and when I care about someone, I will go above and beyond for them.....so your not alone sweetie pie.....
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks